About:amap : A tool to analyze .MAP files produced by 32/64-bit Visual Studio compiler and report the amount of memory being used by data and code.
This app can also read and analyze MAP files produced by the GCC, Xbox360, Wii, PS3 (gcc and SNC), and PS4 compilers.
- Grouping by module, by file, and by section
- Searching substrings
- Command line arguments
- Can be used as a command line tool, although it is still a GUI app
- Sorting by columns
- Drag & Drop
- Works on Windows and Linux
- Works with Wine on Linux
Instalation:Application doesn't require installation.
- Application for Win 32 v0.13
- Application for Win 64 v0.13
- Application for Ubuntu 13.10 x64 v0.10 linked against GTK.
- Application for Ubuntu 13.10 x64 v0.10 linked against X11. Minimal set of dependencies. Useful if you do not have GTK installed or configured.
- Version 0.13
- Added parsing of GCC map files. No name demangling yet.
- Version 0.12
- Added parsing of PS4 map files.
- Version 0.11
- Fixed parsing of PS3 SNC map files.
- Version 0.10
- Added handling of command line arguments. usage: amap [options] [map-file-name]. Options: -f - output result info files, -g - output result via GUI. In case of the -f option amap will create four new files (with extensions .all, .module, .file, and .section) next to a map file.
- Version 0.9
- Added "Num of records" column.
- Version 0.8
- Added "By Section" tab.
- Version 0.7
- Fixed parsing of 64-bit MSVC map files.